Ah, event planning life. You’re either running your event — or your event is running your entire life.
Between last-minute changes and endless to-do lists, things are usually busier than Costco on a Saturday morning. And when you finally do get a break, it’s not like your brain really ever turns off.
Needless to say, the job is a stressful one, which is why you deserve a laugh. Grab your coffee, hide your to-do list, and take two minutes to enjoy these GIFs that perfectly explain life in the events industry.
1. Anything can be fixed with duct tape
2. A great deal is worth the time to find it
3. Coffee is your lifeblood
4. The end of an event is just the beginning of the next one
5. Good event swag can make great last-minute gifts
6. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t get paid to party
7. If there’s a time-saving app, you’re using it
8. Despite having a Plan B (and C, D, and E), the unexpected always happens
9. You make a terrible attendee
10. You know how to manage your stress levels
Another great way to decrease your stress? Setting up more efficient workflows. Discover how from the experts at Asana in The Event Organizer’s Ultimate Guide to Productivity.