Eventbrite is currently exploring how our platform can best support the effort to increase access to vaccines. As part of that effort, we’ve compiled some of the most common questions about COVID-19 vaccination events:
How do I find out where I can get a vaccination?
- It’s best to check your county’s local health department website or the website of your healthcare provider.
How do I avoid unofficial vaccination events?
- To avoid registering for an unofficial vaccination event, follow a link from a verified source like your local government website or healthcare provider. Be wary of paid vaccination appointments — currently, vaccine providers should not be charging for a vaccine.
- Eventbrite is proactively monitoring and removing unofficial vaccination events. If you’re unsure of a vaccination event’s legitimacy for any reason, check with your healthcare provider.
How do I report a questionable vaccination event?
- Scroll down to the bottom of the listing page. Select “Report This Event” under “Connect With Us.” A report form will open. Select the reason for reporting the event, and add additional details if possible.
- When you’re finished filling out the form, click the orange “Submit Report” button. This will allow Eventbrite to review and take action accordingly.
Where can I find more information on how to successfully complete a registration on Eventbrite?
- Please see this help content for more details on registering for time slots on Eventbrite.
Where can I learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
For more information on how to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, see your local health department’s website. For more FAQs on the COVID-19 vaccine, see the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s website.