Actions and Detail Panel
Write Copy People Actually Read
Tue, August 8, 2017, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM AEST
Do you have a love-hate relationship with words?
Are your readers leaving your blog post after a few seconds?
Is your website copy full of jargon and acronyms?
Are you struggling to get your customers to take action?
Have no idea what SEO means for your copy?
Then this is the class for you.
Great writing skills can be taught, which is why this class will teach you how to write searchable, bold and hardworking content that will make your audience stop and take notice.
This class has been designed for communications professionals and small business owners who are after more than a standard writing 101 class.
This practical class combines copywriting techniques, journalism principles, and digital marketing advice to give professionals a template they can use to craft business copy, from blogs to Google Adwords.
What will we cover?
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the purpose of your piece
- Discover your readers' pain points
- Write a read-me-now headline
- Include a click-worthy call to action
- Edit for grammar, punctuation and SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Make your piece look good on the page, and lots more!