April 22, 2017
Lesley Unviersity, Porter Square
Where Ideas Meet Action
Morning: Inspirational Speakers - Afternoon: Hands-on Workshops - Evening: PARTY!
More details coming soon at mirandashearth.com/whatimake
Pre-Sale Tickets no available through February 5: $50
WhatIMake: 2017 Speakers
- Ben Brightman, Musician and teacher whose mission is to help each musician make the best version of the music only they can make.
- Christa Brown, Actress, public speaker, & story teller.
- Pete Cormier, Founder and former executive director of Sterling Music Exchange, Co-founder and former managing director of Cornerstone Performing Arts Center
- Laura Fredericks, Founder of Describli, a platform that gives self-published and traditionally published authors the tools and resources they need to find and connect with their audience.
- Alex Jaynes, woodworker and furniture designer.
- Ashley Kirsner, Founder of Skip the Small Talk
- Nakia Navarro, Program Director for The Grassroots Fund which inspires people to increase their civic engagement by funding projects that serve those on the ground making lasting changes in their communities.
- Scott Slocum, Massage Therapy, Social Touch, and Dance: My work promotes social interactions between humans and the body parts that compose them; therapeutic massage, social touch, and dance are all creative practices that build community between these agents.
- Easton Smith, Builder of "adult playgrounds" and meditation rooms - immersive/interactive art environments for community connection
- Kate Voss, international travler on a small budget