$395

Train AI Summit

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

The Battery

717 Battery Street

San Francisco, CA 94111

View Map

Event description
Join us at Train AI Summit!

About this Event

Join AI trailblazers, machine learning experts, forward-thinking executives, and product and technology innovators to learn how AI is being applied to real business problems.

Train AI Summit 2019 will feature speakers from leading technology companies sharing real world AI use cases. This will be a unique opportunity to meet like-minded leaders to share, gain insights, and understand how others are finding success in the application of AI. The 2019 Train AI Summit is an exclusive event being held at the penthouse of The Battery in San Francisco, CA.

According to Gartner, 37% of organizations have now embraced AI. Are you in the other 63%?

Join us on May 7, 2019 to learn more!

Topics at Train AI Summit include:

Industry Update: State of AI and ML in 2019, Sam Charrington, Host of This Week In Machine Learning and AI

Customer Panel: Making AI Work in the Real World, Various Figure Eight Customers

CEO Fireside Chat: Industry of AI, Mark Brayan, CEO of Appen and Lukas Biewald, CEO of Weights and Biases

Presentation: Importance of Proper Infrastructure to Support AI, Speaker from IBM

Panel Discussion: Applied AI for Business, a Data Scientists Toolkit, Barney Pell, Founder of Moon Express, Monica Rogati, Data Science and AI Advisor, Adrien Treuille, VP Simulation at Zoox

Industry Update: Business of AI: From Ecosystem to Execution, VP Business Development of Figure Eight

Panel Discussion: Bias in AI, How to Avoid Making These Common Mistakes, Alyssa Simpson Rochwerger of Figure Eight and Various Industry Leaders

Train AI Summit Agenda:

  • 11:30am - 1:00pm: Welcome Lunch & Registration
  • 1:00pm - 3:00pm: Train AI Summit Sessions
  • 3:00pm - 3:15pm: Networking Break
  • 3:15pm - 5:00pm: Train AI Summit Sessions
  • 5:00pm - 6:30pm: Networking Reception

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

The Battery

717 Battery Street

San Francisco, CA 94111

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved