The Change Leader’s Roadmap™ (CLR) Navigator School is our flagship program for developing your standard of excellence as a change leader or consultant. We don’t tell you what to change; rather, we teach you how to make any change you lead or consult to successful. The bottom line – you will learn how to achieve greater results in your change efforts, faster and with less human and capital costs. And, you will substantially raise the bar on the value you bring to your projects and organization, making you stand out as a competent leader or consultant to organizational change.
Go Beyond Change and Project Management
The CLR Nav School takes you well beyond the traditional approaches of project management and change management. You develop a deep understanding of what it takes to successfully lead or consult to organization transformation, and how to set up your projects for success right from the start, including how to generate breakthrough results. You learn numerous strategies to successfully handle the complex people dynamics of transformation, including how to build commitment, reduce resistance, optimize engagement, and deliver successful communications.
You also learn how to handle the complex process dynamics of transformation by developing a foundational understanding of The Change Leader’s Roadmap Methodology (CLRM). You learn how to use the CLRM as a strategic guidance system so you can effectively design and implement a successful change process for literally any type, scale or focus of change. You learn the logic flow of all nine phases of The Change Leader’s Roadmap and dig into its massive online resources. You explore the thirty CLR High Leverage Tasks and learn how to navigate the full breadth of the CLR’s guidance, which includes:
- 9 phases of change
- 20+ activities
- 77 tasks
- 120+ tools and worksheets
- 2000 pages of pragmatic information and guidance
And, you get real work done because everything we do in the CLR Nav School is case applied to your current project!
Specifically, you will learn:
- How to lead organization and culture transformation so it delivers breakthrough results
- How to recognize the different types of change so you can develop strategies that will work for your initiative’s type
- How to use The Change Leader’s Roadmap Methodology to design a change process that will ensure full adoption and sustainment of your business results
- How to customize and tailor your use of the CLRM for each change effort so you streamline your change process, reduce cost and accelerate speed
- How to build on your project management and/or change management repertoires to generate a more integrated and powerful change plan for project success
- Your project’s level of risk against the ten most common mistakes made in leading transformation—and how to use the CLRM to avoid or mitigate them
- How to minimze and resolve the complex “people issues” catalyzed by transformation—such as resistance, politics, anger, fear, and loss
- How to launch your change initiatives to ensure clear change leadership roles and decision-making, executive alignment and support, and accurate scope
- Strategies for engaging your stakeholders early so they opt in and commit to making the change a success for themselves and the organization
- The powerful influence of mindset on the success of change and how to address it in your change plan and throughout your change effort
- How to build a powerful and transformative Case for Change and Change Strategy
- How to best govern your change and build infrastructures that accelerate project launch and results
- How your new change leadership skills will amplify your contribution and value to your change sponsors and organization, advancing both your career and your impact
The CLR Navigator School is designed for change consultants, change leaders, project managers, change management and organization development practitioners, and all project teams wishing to collectively access and navigate the breadth of the CLR resources to support their project work to deliver maximum ROI from change.
Five days of face-to-face training and development with other change leaders and consultants. For in-house programs, this can include others from your project team, or from across your organization. For public programs, participants come from across industries and countries. All programs include pre-work to ready your thinking and clarify your live project status. You will apply your course learnings directly to your projects and gain insight from discussing others’ project work. There will be lectures, project application work and lively group discussions, guided by a participant manual and your facilitators. You will access the CLRM online on your own computer to learn how to navigate its breadth of resources and focus on those that are immediately relevant to your project. You will also have the opportunity to begin the personal development work that underlies becoming a conscious change leader.
The Change Leader’s Roadmap Methodology (CLR) is a change process methodology, providing strategic guidance and change tools to leaders and consultants designing and implementing change of any size or type. Using the CLR is like having a navigation system that helps you find your way through the human and process complexities of organization transformation. You can apply the CLRM to technology implementations (SAP, CRM, ERP, etc.), re-structuring, innovation, culture change, mergers and acquisitions, organizational re-design, process re-engineering, and any other change you can imagine.
About the Instructor
DR. LINDA ACKERMAN ANDERSON, Co-Founder of Being First, Inc., specializes in facilitating transformational change in Fortune 1000 businesses, governments, the military, and large not-for-profit organizations.
Industry experts regard Linda as a founding leader of Organization Transformation and a godparent to the OD community. She brings more than 35 years of experience to her work in leading Conscious Transformation. She speaks about leading conscious transformation at international conferences, co-wrote two best-selling books, created the renowned 9-phase change model; The Change Leader’s Roadmap™, and published over 50 articles.
Linda’s ongoing coaching with executives, in all stages of transformational change, gives her a unique understanding of the challenges faced when implementing large and small-scale transformations. She assists leaders to sort through the chaos of transformation, develop change processes that produce extraordinary business outcomes, transform organizational mindset and culture, and personally model the changes they seek to create. Dr. Ackerman Anderson also brings decades of expertise in developing conscious change consultants and equipping them with the insights and methods to become experts in their fields.
Linda also coaches women leaders on how to lead transformation. She is known as an inspiring model of her message.
- Read Beyond Change Management: How to Achieve Breakthrough Results through Conscious Change
- Read The Change Leader’s Roadmap: How to Navigate Your Organization’s Transformation
- $4,500 USD Regular Price*
*Group Discounts available at checkout
**13% Canadian Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) automatically included in checkout price below
- 5-Days of extensive in-person training sessions
- Breakfast each day
- Pre-work materials*
- 2 Participant manuals and handouts including The Change Leader’s Roadmap Overview and Checklist booklets
- Certificate upon completion as a CLR Navigator
- Four-month free subscription to The Change Leader’s Roadmap® Methodology
*Pre-work materials provided by email prior to the program
For questions call us at +1 970-385-5100 or email: Info@BeingFirst.com