San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SOCAP16 is the world's leading conference on impact investing and social enterprise. Held in San Francisco, September 13-16, SOCAP16 will unite innovators in business, tech, the sharing economy, health, philanthropy, and more to advance environmental and social causes.
Our online platform socap16.pathable.com will have the most up-to-date information regarding the conference schedule. You will receive an invitation within hours of registerering for SOCAP, and you can start connecting with other attendees on our online community right away.
If you are interested in joining us for Neighborhood Economics@SOCAP on September 13, buy your ticket here!
The registration desk for SOCAP will open at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 13.
If you aren't already, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter. Stay up-to-date on SOCAP16 developments and other global industry news. >Subscribe Here
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
SOCAP incurs significant expenses prior to the event. It is therefore necessary that we maintain the following refund and cancellation policy:
- All cancellations or transfer requests must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We refund the net amount of the ticket in full up to 60 days before the event. If the refund is requested more than 6o days after it was bought, we will refund by check and the Eventbrite fee is not refundable. The last day to request a refund in full is July 15, 2016.
- We refund 50% of the net amount of the ticket in full up to 30 days before the event. If the refund is requested more than 6o days after it was bought, we will refund by check and the Eventbrite fee is not refundable. The last day to request a 50% refund is August 14, 2016.
- There will be no refund for any reason after August 14, 2016. No exceptions.
- No-shows will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- We do not give credit toward the following year’s conference.
- Paid general admission tickets are fully transferable. The buyer of the ticket needs to email email@example.com with the following information about the new attendee: name, email address, cell phone number, job title, company, city & state of residence. or learn how to do it yourself here. Note that the self-edit option will be disabled in September. Some discounted and free tickets are not transferable without prior approval. This includes especially volunteers tickets, speaker tickets, and social entrepreneurs scholarship tickets.
Can I change my registration information?
Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
Yes. In order to conserve our natural resources, we do not require that you print your ticket to pick-up your badge. Having the electronic version on your favorite electronic device is sufficient. Note that this is a change from previous years. We will check-in every ticket and hand you the badge once you are checked in. If you are picking up a badge for a friend, make sure to have a copy of his/her ticket with you.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. We do print and give individual badges for each attendee. The name on the registration MUST match the name of the person attending, with a unique email address for each attendee. Learn how to make the changes yourself here. Note that the Edit option will be disabled about 2 weeks before the start of the conference. You can always email us to make the name and email changes. Note that if you use the same email address for several attendees, only one of them will have access to the online community.
I want to participate in a different way, as a speaker or volunteer or I would like to apply to a social entrepreneur scholarship.
You will find the information and application forms on our website -- all deadlines have now passed. You may still apply to volunteer and will be automatically added to a waiting list.
When & Where
Social Capital Markets
SOCAP connects global innovators who are dedicated to increasing the flow of capital toward social good.