GAIN-GrayRobinson Tech Tuesday: So you Want to (Make, License, Use) a Mobile App [in or as] Your Business?
Mobile apps are becoming more and more a part of business and everyday life. This seminar will look at considerations for creation, adoption and distribution of mobile apps from multiple perspectives including mobile app developers and businesses looking to develop mobile apps for their businesses and customers.
Panel will include members of GrayRobinson and Terrence Donnelly from Teeps Mobile App Development https://teeps.org/.
Topics will include:
• Considerations and due diligence for creating or adopting mobile apps for business
• Issues with naming, brands and trademarks for mobile apps
• Considerations for contracting and getting paid/paying for mobile app development and distribution/usage
• Data privacy and security considerations
• Funding and financing considerations