Actions and Detail Panel
Smart Gadget Competition
Sat, April 8, 2017, 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM EDT
Are you interested in technology? Do you love solving problems?
What is the event?
- Identify a Problem, Build a Solution
- Utilizing a parts bin of sensors and LoRaWAN radios
- Explain the value your solution provides
What are the benefits in participating?
- Get training on LoRaWAN sensor development from Senet
- Build a real product prototype and take it with you
- Cash Prizes!
- Free food and swag (T-Shirts)
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No, all UNH enrolled students are encouraged to attend.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking for the UNH-IOL can be found on our web page.
What if I can't attend the Competition?
You must notify us ASAP if you are unable to attend as seating is limited due to space, food, etc.
What if I can't attend the Workshop?
The workshop is required! If you cannot attend, please be sure to send others from your team or notify us ASAP.
What can I bring into the event?
Laptop, an open mind, ideas, and great energy!