Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The Smart City Tech Summit – Public Safety and Active Shooter Spotlight is the only national event that focuses on public safety and the role of technology to create smart solutions to combat domestic terrorism and active shooter threats.
Attendees will learn from public safety leaders, participate in hand on educational sessions, discuss industry specific security concerns, attend live technology demonstrations, be able to meet with top technology providers, discover new emerging technologies and more. Our goal is to be able to bring together today’s best practices with the currently available technology solutions in order to provide attendees a thorough understanding that can improve public safety, manage today’s domestic terrorism and active shooter risks and ultimately save property damage and lives.
Request an invite to LIVE DEMO: Response to Active Shooter Threat Featuring New Generation Technology while registering for your summit pass. Requires approved invite to attend.
March 29-31, 2016
Day 1 (March 29) 4:00-7:00PM Pre-registration at Think Big
6:30-8:30PM Welcome Reception + VIP Meet & Greet at Think Big Event Space
Day 2 (March 30) 8:00-9:00AM Registration at Union Station KC
9:00AM-6:00PM Summit + Exhibit Show at Union Station KC
Invite Only (March 31) 9:00AM-12:00PM Doors Open at KCPD HQ
Invite Only (March 31) 10:00AM-12:00PM Live Demo: Response to Active Shooter Threat Featuring New Generation Technology (requires invite) at KCPD HQ
This is a MUST ATTEND event for anyone who is making decisions related to public safety, in charge of managing the risks of domestic terrorism and active shooter scenarios or is looking to connect with the right people to make public safety technology decisions. GROUP RATES AVAILABLE FOR 6+ GUESTS. CONTACT SCTS@thinkbigpartners.com for information.
Attendees will include:
- City Leaders
- Schools and Universities
- Public Venue Operators
- High Profile Companies with Security Concerns
- Public Safety Experts
- Civic Thought Leaders
- Law Enforcement Officials
- Government Officials
- Established Public Safety Technology Providers
- Innovative New Technologies from Emerging Companies
- Other Citizens from Around the World Who Are Concerned About Public Safety
Kansas City, Missouri will be the host city for the 2016 event, which is home to one of the world’s largest Smart and Connected City public-private partnership projects. Kansas City’s expertise will allow attendees to gain additional knowledge of smart city best practices, Internet of Things technology insights and experience.
- Day 1: Think Big Event Space, 1712 Main Street (2nd Floor), Kansas City, MO 64108
- Day 2: Union Station Kansas City, 30 West Pershing Road, KC, MO 64108
- Day 3: Kansas City Police Department Command Center (HQ), 1125 Locust, KC, MO 64106
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS (in downtown KC area near conference)
Aladdin Holiday Inn
- Book Online at the Special Pricing Booking Link (Special Government Guest Pricing Available here: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/bd1ad505)
- Call to book: Mention "Think Big" for special rate when booking at 816-346-4448.
- Book Online at the Special Pricing Booking Link
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email email@example.com or call (816) 842-5244, x104
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?