San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Who’s this Shine Brighter Roundtable for?
This intimate event has been designed specifically for Owners, Leaders and Directors of aspiring Creative Organisations.
If you are keen to gain maximum return-on-investment and results from people and talent then this Roundtable is for you.
In less than 2 hours you will leave feeling inspired by the talent potential in your business and clearly understand how you can boost profit and performance through people.
This event is for you if you are currently:
- Wasting money on ineffective recruitment and recruitment agencies are sending you the wrong talent and wasting your time
- Having staff challenges that are stalling or blocking your growth
- Fearful your best talent is getting twitchy and are looking around for other opportunities
- Don't have a dedicated Talent/HR Director and people development responsibilities are laying with your leadership team. This is making them frustrated and unable to spend time driving the growth of the business
- Seeing the huge potential in your staff, yet resources means you are not able to coach/mentor the best out of them
- Aware that you need to build the skills of your key talent so they work better together as a leadership team as this currently is not happening effectively
During the event we will be covering the proven steps to enable you to ATTRACT AND RETAIN key talent to enable your creative business to grow financially and in reputation. You will learn strategies to put you in control of the people, talent needs and challenges in your business.
You will gain access to:
- Practical Tips to improve talent attraction, acquisition and retention proven to work over the past 20 years
- Unique Methodologies that will fast-track your results through people
- Expert Talent Insight on the creative market and the effect this is having on your business
- Innovative thinking on how to get the best out of your investment in talent
- The opportunity to network with fellow owners / leaders of creative agencies
Here are a few words from fellow creative Leaders I have previously worked with:
"Straight talking, charming and works her socks off; my go-to-place on coaching, development and talent/recruitment strategy". Ije Nwokorie, Global CEO, Wolffolins
"Our London operation needed to be turned around and the team re-energised. Sally did not only get the core of the challenges right but she got our spirit, culture and brand so well. She is a mentor and coach that understood our talent needs and knew how to deliver the best solutions. Should I need to, I would not doubt for a second calling her again. An absolute gem." Jacob Benbunan, Founder & CEO, Saffron
"The results far exceeded expectations. Detailed Industry knowledge and an innate understanding of people and behaviours: this was a process we enjoyed, and will certainly repeat". Toby Southgate, Worldwide CEO, Brand Union
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!
If you would like to find out more please do reach out via email/telephone.
Save This Event
When & Where
Whether working with a top 20 branding consultancy, leading advertising agency or innovation/management consultancy, over the course of my 20+ year career, I kept seeing the same mistakes, wastage and lost opportunity when it came to recruiting new talent, especially at senior level. And I knew this needed to change if my clients want to stay ahead of the competition.
I have (twice!) walked away from multi six-figure Recruitment and Executive Search businesses so I can fully offer my knowledge, insight and experience to my clients as a Talent Mentor so you can stop losing money, reputation and clients and start taking control of how you ATTRACT & RETAIN EXCEPTIONAL LEADERS to grow your business.
Personally, I’ve been described as intuitive, honest, caring and commercially savvy. And I love what I do!