Actions and Detail Panel
SGFPS Ghost-Con 2017
Sat, Apr 29, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, Apr 30, 2017, 4:00 AM EDT
Come join us at our first SGFPS Ghost-Con!
Day Pass: Purchase of this ticket gives you access to all day time activities listed below! (Must also purchase investigation ticket if you wish you participate in night time investigation)
Vendor Table: Purchase this ticket if you would like to have a table during the Para-Con! Any type of business is welcome! (Paranormal Groups, Mediums, Authors, ETC) (4) Day pass tickets included to be used by group members ONLY, with purchase of vendor table! Additional members can be added during checkout for extra $5 each (Up to 6 additional members) Night time investigation sold separately
Investigation: Purchase of this ticket gives you access to the night time investigation of Rolling Hills! (Must also purchase Day Pass if you wish you participate in day time activities)
**SGFPS reserves the right to ask anyone to leave who is being disruptive during the investigation, no refunds will be issued**
Doors open @ 9 A.M.
Day time activities include:
- Hangout with Paranormal groups, mediums and vendors from all over the east coast
- Meet and greets
- Examine evidence
- Paranormal presentations
- Investigator Q & A panel
- Hear stories of real paranormal encounters
- Pet adoptions
- Equipment and merchandise for sale
- *Teaser tours of the building offered by RHA for an extra charge on site*
**Detailed Schedule TBA**
Day time activities conclude @ 5 P.M.
Dinner Break on your own 5 P.M.- 6:45 P.M. Arrive back at RHA NO LATER than 6:45 P.M. for investigation check in!
Investigation begins @ 7 P.M.
- Investigate the extremely active halls & rooms of RHA
- Learn from experienced investigators
- Be broadcast LIVE online for friends & family to watch
- Get an extra hour of investigating!
Investigation concludes @ 4 A.M.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
YES! No one under 18 will be permitted without legal Parent or guardian. No one under 14.
Can I bring my own equipment for the investigation?
YES! Please do! You may bring any investigating equipment except DVR systems.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can reach SGFPS via email or phone
email@example.com or (518) 260-6382
What's the refund policy?
All sales are final. No refunds.
RHA RULES & REGULATIONS
- If you show up under the influence of alcohol or drugs or if management suspects you are, you will be refused entry and required to leave the property. No Refunds. No Credits. No Exceptions.
- No screwdrivers, leatherman tools, swiss army knives, Stun Guns, knives, guns, pepper spray, mace, or weapons of any kind are allowed on the property or in the buildings. State Police and Sheriffs will be called immediately!
- You must wear closed toed shoes, preferably sneakers or boots. No Flip Flops, open toed shoes, high heals or bare feet.
- No outside food or beverages - this includes energy drinks, water, coffee, energy bars, - anything digestible.
- No smoking in the building - only in designated area outside.
- No chewing tobacco allowed inside or outside the building or anywhere on the property.
- No lighting of anything in the building including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, candles, incense, sage, etc.
- No pushing or riding of wheelchairs up and down the ramps.
- Do not take anything out of any of the rooms. Period. Not to use as trigger objects, not to bring home, not for any reason.
- No yelling, running, screaming, horseplay, slamming of doors or windows.
- Do not bring or leave any biodegradable (cookies, candies, flowers, etc.) for the spirits.
- Crossing over of Spirits, Exorcisms, Blessings, Cleansings, Clearings, Bindings, Séances, Black Magic, Table-tipping,or any other ritual, are NOT allowed. The use of Ouija Boards is strictly prohibited.
- Negative Provoking will not be tolerated.
- Obtain permission in writing in advance if you are planning on filming a project or writing a book or article of any kind.
- You may post your evidence on You Tube, team websites, social media sites, without penalty.
- No Miners Head Lamps on PUBLIC hunts, tours, or events as they tend to reflect off of cameras, cause lens flares, and often disrupt other attendees eye sight/night vision.
- No Walkie-Talkies during PUBLIC hunts/
- Refrain from wearing perfume or colognes. It will inhibit your ability to distinguish phantom smells and thus limit your personal experiences.
- Park in the Bethany Center Road parking lot (except as noted under the Directions & Parking tab (left side bar). Wait outside the Entrance Ramp.
- Bring your Payment Confirmation/Receipt and ID. No one will be allowed in without both ID and Confirmation/Receipt.
- Do not walk around the rear of the property. Stay off any flat roof areas. Respect the NO TRESPASSING SIGNS
- All Hunts - Arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour/hunt and no later than 15 minutes prior. CHECK EACH SPECIFIC DATE FOR SPECIFIC HOURS.
- NO LATE ENTRY. If you were to arrive late - your tardiness would require the tour guides to withhold the start of the tour until your arrival, which is unfair to the attendees who arrived promptly. NO LATE ENTRY. NO RESCHEDULING. NO REFUNDS.
- We do not allow video or audio taping of the guided tour. No Exceptions.
- Rolling Hills Asylum and its owner (Sharon Coyle) retains all copyrights and trademarks on Rolling Hills Asylum, and any deviation there of, including but not limited to images and logos, as well as all photography, videography, or audio captured in/on the premises of Rolling Hills Asylum by “participants” and any outside parties. “Participants” may post video, audio, photos, on personal or professional (paranormal team or group) websites or on social media sites, or displayed to the public. However you may not sell or profit by financial gain in any way by anything pertaining to Rolling Hills Asylum in anyway, including but not limited to books/ literature, television, film, radio, photos, videography or audio. If commercial or financial gain is sought or obtained by a “participant” or their agents, from but not limited to any of the above, legal action will be taken.