This one-day seminar, hosted Leap Inc., presents essential information for crafting a competitive proposal to meet the mission and standards of the NSF SBIR/STTR program. Training will include information on:
- SBIR/STTR programs with eligibility requirements
- What NSF funds and how it differs from other agencies
- How to plan your project
- How to address each section of the proposal
- Targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Preparing a credible commercialization plan
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
Lunch is included.
BBCetc Michigan Clients Attending Under Contract: Please note that if you register for this class and do not attend without 48 hr. notice, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
Refund Policy: Refunds can be until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time
When & Where