QA Resume Writing Service
We will provide you with a professionally written QA resume. The secret of our QA resume writing service lies in knowing precisely what to put in, precisely what not to put in, and exactly what kind of a spin to put on your resume, to ensure that your resume will stand right out from the crowd – to give you the very best possible chance of getting the QA job you want. The advantages of having a cleverly written and powerfully-presented resume are obvious.
Once we receive your order, it will be assigned to a professional, highly experienced QA resume writer, skilled in Software Quality Assurance. They will then prepare a draft version of your new resume, before contacting you if necessary to clarify any minor points or to build up on any weaker areas.
Cover letters are, according to a recent survey, seen by almost 50% of recruiters as being as important as the resume itself, although most people, unfortunately, spend the least amount of time on them. When someone has hundreds of resumes to shortlist from, cover letters set the tone of an application and should inspire the reader to turn over enthusiastically to read the enclosed resume. Take advantage of our cover letter service and maximize your chances of getting through to the interview stage. All of our cover letters are written and printed in the same style as your resume.
Resume Delivery Methods
Delivery by email (of both drafts and completed orders) is free of charge and part of the service at SQA Solution.
Email delivery covers the release of your resume (and any other documents you have ordered) in fully editable Microsoft Word format – so that you can print, update, modify, etc. as you wish.
LinkedIn Profile Writing for QA Engineers
Is LinkedIn creating valuable QA job opportunities for you? Well, it certainly should be. When recruiters search LinkedIn profiles for candidates in your line of work then you want them to find you and, ultimately, choose you.
Having a professionally written QA profile makes this much, much more likely and dramatically increases your chances of getting the QA job you want and the job you deserve.
A LinkedIn profile is different from a resume but just as important.
It’s crucial to get the balance right on a LinkedIn profile by using the right keywords and being professional while still showing your personality.
The advantage of using our LinkedIn writing service is that we know exactly what to put in, what not to put in and what angle to put on your LinkedIn profile to ensure you’ll get found ahead of your competition.
We’ll give your LinkedIn profile the complete overhaul. We will:
- Research and provide search engine optimized keywords so that recruiters and hiring managers can easily find you
- Completely re-write your profile in the first person narrative
- Write a profile that shows your professional personality and makes you stand out from the crowd
- Provide an enticing summary that captures who you are, what you are doing and what you want from your career
- Eliminate all spelling and grammatical errors from your profile
- Make sure your profile has a call to action so that you get contacted
Free QA Resume Review
Send in a copy of your resume to SQA Solution QA Resume Review, and one of our professional QA resume writers will assess it and email you with their suggestions as to how it could be improved to ensure it is viewed more positively by a prospective employer.
One of our resume writers will look carefully at a wide range of important criteria, from common mistakes to content and presentation, and deliver a review indicating exactly what can be improved and where.
How To Order
A resume is often all a prospective employer has to judge you on, so creating a powerful first impression is absolutely vital. Whether you’ve set your sights on changing companies, winning a promotion, or simply regaining employment, with our evident expertise in this field we are confident that our assistance will maximize your chances of getting the job you deserve.
When & Where
SQA Solution Training is one of the world’s most experienced software QA and testing training institutes. We provide industry’s best resources to help organizations meet their software testing, QA, and test automation training needs. SQA Solution Training provides a wide selection of specialized courses that deliver field-proven techniques for producing high-quality software. These courses are developed and delivered by industry experts who have years of specialized experience, covering techniques used by top software organizations worldwide.
2 Day Seminars
Why Choose SQA Solution Training?
- Expert instructors who are consultants with 10-20 years of real-world experience in the software industry
- Competitive pricing
- Over 5,000 students trained in US who provide constant valuable feedback on our courses
- The most relevant selection of specialized software testing training courses available anywhere
- Highly interactive exercises designed to keep you engaged and help you implement what you’ve learned immediately, You learn testing on a real software, and you test in a class a real software product
- Small classroom workshop environment
- The most highly recognized software testing certification course
- All-inclusive training experience including materials, refreshments, lunches, and more
- All course experiences are offered with 100% satisfaction guarantee. We strive to meet your training needs and work to ensure you receive the training you are looking for.
SQA Solution Training is proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. It’s part of our commitment to provide you with the highest quality education and training . If we are unable to satisfy you, we will gladly refund your registration fee in full.
FREE After-Course Instructor Coaching
Your training with SQA Solution continues after your course is over!
After-Course Instructor Coaching is one of many practical benefits that SQA Solution course attendees receive. Once you’ve completed a course, your instructor will be available to help you apply your newly gained knowledge, overcome any start-up hurdles, and offer guidance on specific applications.