Actions and Detail Panel
Pilot Support: A practical workshop
Wed 12 April 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Following the recent CAA Guidance on Pilot Support, this practical and interactive workshop is aimed at fixed and rotary wing operators. By the end of the workshop you will:
- Be familiar with EASA and CAA requirements
- Know what is involved in setting up a pilot support programme in your operation
- Have explored some of the key issues involved in setting up and running a support programme
- Have a plan for getting started
The workshop will cover
- The reason for the EASA and CAA requirements
- What the CAA are suggesting operators need to do by 2018
- Structures and systems for pilot support programmes
- What needs to be included?
- How can this match your specific operational context?
- Issues raised - ease of access, confidentiality, scope etc.
- Putting together an action plan for your organisation
Who should attend?
Flight Operations Directors and Managers, Flight Safety Managers, Chief Pilots, HR Managers, AME's, Airline Occupational Health consultants, pilot's representatives etc.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Crowne Plaza Hotel is next to Aberdeen International Airport (ABZ) and is 5 minutes walk from the terminal, from where there are frequent services to most parts of the UK and Europe. Dyce rail station is a 10 minute taxi ride away, and there are good road connections to the North and South with ample parking at the hotel or airport.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the cancellation and refund policy?
If WE cancel - full refund
If YOU cancel - by 31st March 75% refund
If YOU cancel - by 7th April 50% refund
If YOU cancel - by 12th April no refund
Places are transferrable to others in the same organisation without charge.