Paying for College Without Going Broke- Sienna Branch Library
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CST)
Former Rice Admissions Officer to Host FREE Workshop
Discover the tips and tricks that the Financial Aid Officers and High-rate, High-fee Student Lenders Hope You Never Find Out...
Workshop Date: Tuesday December 6, 2016
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Location: Sienna Branch Library
How to Pay For College If You Don't Qualify for Financial Aid
(Even if You've Been Told You Make Too Much Money)
If you’re the parent of a high school student freshman, sophomore or junior planning on attending a four-year state college or private university, but have a pit the size of a Hummer lodged in your stomach because you have no clue about how on earth you'll ever pay, drop whatever you're doing and sign up immediately for one of our FREE college planning workshops. Even if you've been sticking your head in the sand for years, it's not too late! If you're worried about being subjected to high-pressure, boiler room sales tactics, you can relax.
Our workshops are PURELY educational and 100% free of any obligation, sales pressure or other "pitch." No products will be mentioned. Nothing will be sold.
In our workshops, we cover:
- How to send your child to the school of his or her dreams…without getting trapped in a financial nightmare of high rate, high payment, expensive debt
- Why, although well-intentioned, the advice you've received from your guidance counselor, CPA or money manager may hurt your eligibility for financial aid
- Why you’re flat out wrong if you think that you make too much money to qualify for aid (we prove this one using an actual example!)
- The Five Most Common Financial Aid Myths
- The sad, undisclosed and disappointing failures of Pre-paid College Tuition Plans, 529 Plans and Other College Savings Vehicles You May Have Hoped Would Make College Affordable
- The single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for aid that literally cost them thousands of dollars! More importantly, how to avoid this fatal error
- The Shameful, Hidden Reason Why 53% of All Eligible Families Fail To Obtain Financial Aid!
As a thank you just for registering for our free workshop, we are giving you a FREE copy of our eBook How to Pay for College Without Going Broke.
How to Register
It's easy just click the green 'Register' button at the top of this page.
Sign up today!
Due to room size limitations seats are Strictly limited to the first 35 registrants (maximum seating per family is 4).
If you have any questions please call us at (713) 422-2720
or email us at email@example.com