If you are new to the Only in Seattle Initiative, or have been part of the program before, attend this information session to learn about:
- Action Plan Grants and BIA support
- Inclusive Outreach and Racial Equity
- Mobile Business Consulting
- Cultural Placemaking
- Infrastructure and Construction Impact
- Go Grants - the online platform used to submit your application
There will also be time for questions during the meeting.
Theresa, Heidi and Mikel will have have office hours to help you individually with your questions. Please reach out to schedule an appointment.
- Theresa Barreras, Business Districts Manager at (206) 684-4505 or email@example.com, or sign up for Office Hours with Theresa
- Heidi Hall, Business Districts Advocate at (206) 733-9967 or firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for Office Hours with Heidi
- Mikel Davila, Business Districts Advocate at (206) 386-9748 or email@example.com, or sign up for Office Hours with Mikel