Date: 7 Dec - 8 Dec
Time: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Duration: 2 Days
Fee: $250/pax (Non NTUC Member)
After attending and completing the course, log into NTUC Portal to claim back up to UTAP 50% Funding.
Develop a good understanding of computational thinking through application of Scratch and hardware such as Makey Makey to create interactive applications.
• Able to appreciate and understand simple programming.
• Able to program using a drag and drop type of software, Scratch.
• Able to apply good computational practice in creating a program.
• Understand simple circuits.
• Able to Map the keys of Makey Makey.
• Able to use Makey Makey to create an interactive application.