We are hosting a lunch time meeting of the MidMo PowerShell User Group. This meeting will be held at Shakespeare’s South on Wednesday, February 8th from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM. We encourage anyone who is interested in learning and sharing their experiences with PowerShell to join!
- Date: February 8th, 2017
- Time: 11:30 AM to 1:00PM CST
- Location: Shakespeare’s Pizza – South Location
- Address: 3911 Peachtree Drive Columbia, MO 65203 (Google Maps Link)
Meeting Agenda (This will fluctuate some as time permits)
- Bring your problems! If you have a question about PowerShell or just want to talk about PowerShell, then join us! For this meeting, there is no formal agenda, if you have a project you would like to talk about then bring it with you. If you have a problem, let's work through it together.
This User Group is for all levels of PowerShell knowledge/experience. If you’re an expert and have written several books on PowerShell or if you’re a complete beginner, this group is focused on sharing that knowledge with others. Below is a list of ways to contact the group:
- Administration E-Mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @MidMoPowerShell
- Google Group (Mailing List): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Group (Website/Archive): https://groups.google.com/d/forum/midmo-powershell
Thank you, and I hope to see you and your friends on Thursday!