Could you run your operations better with less?
Kinetik Solutions is providing a 2 day course focusing on Continuous Improvement(CI) with Lean methodology, as a foundation. The course is suited for the large and complex organisations. Our modules of training follow a learning-by-doing approach, using existing problems/opportunities in your organisation to drive your learning of CI, offering you the opportunity to implement sustainable operational excellence. The course objectives are:
- Providing clarity around benefits of a Lean/Continuous Improvement based transformation
- Clarity in definition of Lean thinking
- International research data to show the power of this approach
- Learning by doing
- Allowing participants to experience some elements of Continuous Improvement using a simulation for the service sector
- Highlight the key principles of Continuous Improvement/Lean
- Time for discussion and debate
- Understanding key tools for lean based change
- Focusing on the key tools for lean based change, including value analysis, process mapping, root cause analysis, solutions gathering, change management and team working
A foundation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.
To demonstrate our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibilities, we will also provide 2 free spaces to any complex registered charity organisations that carry out significant work in UK.
Here is a sneak peak of our Lean tools that helps identifiy customer value.
At the end of the course the participant will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of Lean via a simulation
- Understand and experience five key lean tools in order to solve complex operational issues/problems
- Visualise end to end processes and gain expertise in how to spot key issues and opportunities
- Understand the effect that the implementation of change will have and how to proactively lead the change effort
- Be able to champion a Continous Improvement based project with support
Who should attend?
This course assumes no prior knowledge of Lean.
Senior Mangers and leaders who work in the service sector, particularly in the areas of operational delivery e.g. Operational Director, Operational Managers, Customer Service Managers, Sales Operations, Sales Director, Maintenance Manager, Inventory Managers, Supply Chain Manager, Product Director.
There is a maximum of 20 places on this course in order to ensure active engagement and interactive learning.
Why train with us?
- The training is delivered by our consultant who has over 20 years of experience, giving them a breadth of specialist knowledge in addition to a strong ability to identify with your specific needs
- Our training is hands-on with practical exercises, ensuring that attention is maintained throughout, using a ‘learning by practise’ approach with an organisation that provides social good
- We have deep experience of change management, process excellence, and innovation in our training; our experience states that sole knowledge of lean tools will not bring about sustained improvement
Details of our trainer
Ketan is the Director of Kinetik Solutions, a management consultancy firm, specialising in sustainable business change and operational excellence. The Kinetik way of working is pragmatic and collaborative, actively engaging with all levels of staff to find the right solutions. Ketan has delivered Lean training across the globe, including Australia, Brazil, China and Sri Lanka. He is the author of a book The Art of Transformational Change. Ketan is currently working with the Institute of Directors in Maurtitius to deliver change management skills.
Feedback about our Lean Training
“You have well and truly kicked off the beginning of our culture change. The vast majority of the feedback that I have received so far from the stakeholders, including General Managers for countries that have been completed, has been overwhelmingly positive.”- ADP
About Kinetik Solutions
Kinetik Solutions is an operational excellence consulting business that delivers business transformation, process excellence and change management in operational settings. With an ethos of high quality and integrity, Kinetik Solutions will drive you towards sustainable perfection.
We have worked with FTSE 350 clients from diverse sectors such as government, retail & consumer services, construction, automotive, and health. Our past clients include Nations Trust Bank, ADP, EMI Music, Fluorocarbon Plastics Manufacturing, Hertz Cars.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact the course leader Ketan Varia on Skype (ketantvaria) or on mobile +447803009053 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Can I make a reservation and ask you to invoice my company/organisation directly?
That is certainly possible although we will need a purchase order from your organisation and full contact details of your finance departement. Please contact us on email@example.com to make relevant arrangements. Please Note: until we receive the payment, your place on course is not confirmed. We will confirm your place once we receive payment.
Will you send out a detailed course agenda?
We will send onboarding material including a detail course agenda on registration. If you are curious contact us and we can show this to you!
Can I contact any of your clients for references?
We would be delighted to provide references and client details, based on your sector. We expect you to check that we can 'walk the talk'.
Save This Event
When & Where
Kinetik Solutions Ltd.
WHO WE ARE
Kinetik solutions was formed in 2007 and delivers business transformation, process excellence and change management in operational settings. We have delivered work to several large organisations including ADP, Barclays Bank, British Airports Authority, Hertz Cars MITIE and several public sector organisations including the NHS. We have worked globally across 5 continents. We have even published a book on change management!
HOW WE DELIVER
We are the catalyst for operational change. In order to drive change effectively for our clients, kinetik solutions has developed 5 unique solutions areas which can be adapted for each business. This, combined with our way of working means we take pride in working with clients to sustainable results above all else. Our team has extensive experience in large scale transformations in both private and public sectors with each consultant having 10 years of senior business or consulting experience.
We craft our work based upon ‘on the ground realities’ in combination with our experience and commitment towards perfection. We work in collaboration, at all levels of your organisation, making our work value for money. We believe that the best way of embedding change is to develop a clear vision of future state, deep engagement with your change team and shaping key projects. We believe in keeping you always in charge and depart as soon as your team can sustain itself.
OUR WAYS OF WORKING
We are driven by high quality and integrity in everything we do:
- We actively engage with all levels of client’s staff to find the right solutions that work for the environment/culture
- We work in a joint client/consultant team transferring knowledge from day one
- We have a flexible, open and purposeful approach that creates trust and mutual respect
- We focus on sustainability – we would prefer improvement to be driven by client staff and not by external consultants over the long term
- We work with clients in a way to create emerging futures
WHY WORK WITH US?
Flexible – As a boutique consultancy we are pragmatic and agile
Value for money – We focus on delivering high quality results, not on building our brand.
Integrity – We take pride in delivering to requirements and never like to waste clients money
Influence – We thrive on building influence using emotional intelligence, strength of character and strong listening.
Adaptable methods – We work with clients on solutions that become embedded and need low maintenance.