In the year 2017, on May 25-27, LambdaConf returns for its fourth edition, and we're setting the bar higher than ever.
- On Thursday, we're introducing LambdaConf Instructors, hand-picked speakers with expert teaching skills, who will spend the whole day educating attendees on particular topics, ranging from category theory and type theory, to scalable and secure functional programming.
- On Friday, you'll discover dozens of talks and workshops, each carefully structured, and designed to teach you one important concept that can help you solve a particular problem you encounter in your day job. All workshops will be delivered using a cloud-based environment that's pre-configured, so you can get to work right away without any setup.
- On Saturday, you'll have a chance to peek at what real-world functional programmers are doing, and be inspired by how abstract concepts like immutable data structures and adjoint functors are helping developers everywhere write software that's easier to safely change, easier to compose, and easier to reason about.
- On all days, we'll continue to have excellent material for novice functional programmers, and introduce expanded content for more advanced functional programming and alternate material, including a brand new De Novo track for original research in academia and industry.
- A dedicated unconference room that runs throughout the conference, and plenty of time and space to network, collaborate, and learn and share.
Expect all the usual perks of a LambdaConf, including amazing food catered by local restaurants, free childcare and STEM workshops for children, awesome (but useful!) swag, activities for professional networking, and the stunning beauty of the majestic Rocky Mountains.
Mark your calendars. LambdaConf 2017 is a year you won't want to miss!
Save This Event
When & Where
Fantasyland Institute of Learning
Fantasyland Institute of Learning is a non-profit organization devoted to continuous education for software developers.