Actions and Detail Panel
Junior Form Function & Class (JFFC) 2017
Sat, Jun 10, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, Jun 11, 2017, 6:00 PM Philippine Standard Time Philippines Time
Junior < Form > Function() & .Class (JFFC) is an annual two-day event hosted by TomasinoWeb, the official digital media organization of the University of Santo Tomas. JFFC aims to gather students from all over the country who have a passion for web design. The event provides opportunities and learning experiences which will help students develop their skills further. This year, User Experience Society partners up with TomasinoWeb with the same goal: to offer the best preparation for students who are planning to pursue their careers in the field of design.
Day 1: June 10, 2017
Join us for a conference with both local and international speakers. Get the chance to learn the best practices and concepts in web design, branding, user experience design, and grab the opportunity to have your biggest questions answered by our renowned speakers.
Day 2: June 11, 2017
Keep the spark going and enhance your web design, branding, and user experience design skills further by taking part in one of the workshops we’ll be preparing for you. All workshops will be facilitated by top design experts.
Stay tuned as we reveal our venue and speaker lineup soon!
See you all on Saturday and Sunday, June 10-11, 2017 at 9:00AM to 6:00PM!
Connect with us on
1. How many tickets can I order at a time? And do I have to be a student to participate?
You can only order one ticket per registration, and yes, you have to be a student to take part in this event.
2. Are there offline payment options?
Payment can be done through either over-the-counter bank payment or meet-ups in the UST/AdMU area within five (5) or seven (7) days after your registration. We'll let you know of the complete offline payment process once you register. Make sure to click the "Pay by Cash/At the Door" option!
3. What's the refund policy?
Letters of cancellation may be sent to email@example.com with the subject JFFC2017 - Cancellation - [Order #] - [Name]. All cancellations will be acknowledged and the refund process will be coordinated accordingly.
- FOR BLIND MAGICIAN AND EARLY MAGE: If cancellation is made within thirty (30) working days after payment, a full refund (100%) will be granted. However, cancellations made past the thirty-day period will not be refunded.
- FOR HIGH WIZARD AND DARK SORCERER: If cancellation is made on or before June 2, 2017, a full refund (100%) will be granted. However, cancellations made after June 2, 2017 will not be refunded.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Best if you print it, but you can opt to just save the PDF on your phone and present it on the day of the event. Please present your ticket with an ID on the day of the event.
5. Can I update my registration information?
Yes, of course you can! But please make sure to do it no later than June 2, 2017!
6. Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
For transfers, requests will only be acknowledged until June 2, 2017, those sent beyond the date will no longer be recognized and ownership will remain intact. Send ticket transfer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject JFFC2017 - Ticket Transfer - [Order #] - [Name] containing an authorization letter that states the reason for transfer, and the general information of the new owner (follow format of ticket details). Transfer is approved only when acknowledged by the JFFC committee.
7. Is it okay if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
The ticket or registration must match the name of the person who is going to attend the event. Please make sure to sign up for yourself or, if needed, follow the ticket transfer process.
8. Is there a dress code for JFFC?
There is no specific dress code for JFFC. Smart casual attire, however, is highly recommended.
9. What do I need to bring to the event?
Make sure to have your ticket and a valid ID with you on the day of the event. Laptops are allowed but not required. Do note that there is no guarantee of power outlets for all participants at the venue. There is internet connection at the area, but it is recommended that you bring your own pocket wifi if you want to ensure great internet connectivity.
10. How can I contact the organizer with any other questions that I have?
For all concerns, please don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com.