Get to know some intelligent machines and the developers who built them. Join us for a night of cocktails/appetizers, tech talks, and learn how our partners, developers and start-ups are using the Jetson TX1 AI supercomputer to create intelligent devices to solve tomorrow’s problems today.
6:30-7:00pm: Overview of AI for IoT (Jesse Clayton)
7:00-7:30pm: Get Started with Jetson TX1 Using Deep Learning: JetPack, DIGITS, TensorRT (Dustin Franklin)
- Making a Deep Reinforcement Learning Robot (Dustin Franklin)
- Self-Paced Labs (Deep Learning Institute)
- Intelligent Video Analytics for AI Cities (Saurabh Jain)
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- DeepViz Toolbox
- Multimedia APIs
- Robotics Teaching Kit with ‘Jet’
- Turbo 2: Deep Reinforcement Learning Robot
- Drones using Jetson
Meet Jetson partners and hear first-hand how they took their projects from idea to reality. Get to know folks from Horus and many more —companies that are using Jetson every day! And, of course, we’ll have swag. Everyone who attends gets a T-shirt and if you participate in some social media fun and our raffle you could win Titan X, Shield tablet, Shield TV or Jetson TX1. Space is limited so be sure to sign up!