innogy Israel (formerly RWE) is inviting you to join us and explore different facets of energy in the quest to change the world.
Welcome to the place where energy goes innogy.
Join Israel's leading VC's and entrepreneurs for innogy Israel's launch event,
Hear about the future of energy and the role of the Israeli ecosystem within it,
Learn about innogy's startup competition,
And experience the energy that you are with a special multi-sensual biofeedback installation.
Among our guests and speakers:
- Dr. Inken Braunschmidt, Chief Innovation Officer, innogy
- Mickey Steiner, Managing Director, innogy Israel
- Thomas Thomas, innogy Corporate Ventures
- Veronique Hoerdemann, innogy Corporate Ventures
- Andreas Waning, Smart & Connected Lighthouse Lead, innogy
- Stefan Espig, Smart & Connected Lighthouse, innogy
- Dr. Clemenz von Goetze, German Ambassador to Israel
The event will have a soft start time at 18:00 for an hour of cocktails and networking and will end with the same, after the last speaker's closing remarks around 20:00.
In order of appearance, the speakers during the event will be:
Mickey Steiner - welcoming you to the innogy Israel Launch event.
Dr. Clemens von Goetze - the German ambassador graces us with his presence and a few choice words
Dr. Inken Braunschmidt - discussing outside-in innovation, innogy's innovation hub and its outposts.
Thomas Thomas - investment areas for innogy and opportunities within the Israeli ecosystem.
Andreas Waning - innogy's startup competition, Israel Smart & Connected Homes and Businesses