Dear community & entrepreneurial minded,
we cordially invite you to the Innovation Incubation Center’s (i²c) annual flagship event – the i²c Networking Friday – taking place on Friday, February 24th, 2017.
In a nutshell, our full day Networking Friday outperforms a „normal“ networking event – it offers a 5 in 1 package combining
- a conference with inspiring talks from inter-/national high profile guests and/or panel discussion,
- an exhibition of the most recent and innovative TU Wien research projects/spin-outs/start-ups,
- an exciting pitch challenge featuring the potential spin-out projects coming from the most recent i²c StartAcademy (a 3 day bootcamp for scientists for research/patent commercialization verification) to be judged by an investor’s jury
- a concluding award ceremony
- and the chance to spend an inspiring day with like-minded people, investors, representatives of public funding institutions and corporates to enhance your network and to establish ties with valuable contacts
- all together in an inviting atmosphere accompanied by food and beverages
Save the date and make use of the free early-bird registration in order to join our all-day event on innovation & entrepreneurship at TU Wien.