San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The NGO Committee on the Status of Women, NY (NGO CSW/NY) organizes an NGO CSW Forum that includes an NGO CSW Forum Consultation Day, Reception, and NGO CSW Forum Parallel Events during the annual UN Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) meeting in New York. NGO CSW Forum Parallel Events will be held from 13-24 March 2017.
The last day to apply for Parallel Events is 9 December 2016.
New This Year:
- Only 1 parallel event per NGO.
- No co-sponsors will be listed in the program, it will be the responsibility of the organizing NGO to publicize if they have co-sponsors. We suggest you buy an online or handbook ad!
- Parallel event topics must directly relate to the themes of CSW61.
- NO specific day/date will be solicited or guaranteed. You can select the first or second week.
- The organizing NGO will be responsible for any damage or violation of the agreed terms (eg. penalties could include monetary expense for broken/damaged equipment/furniture or a one year suspension from hosting a parallel event).
- Application forms must be completely filled out or they will be rejected.
What is the refund policy?
If we are able to schedule your event, you will receive your assigned date and time on 13 January 2017. If we are unable to schedule your event, you will receive a full refund. Events that are cancelled by the organizer cannot be refunded.
Save This Event
NGO CSW NY
The NGO CSW Forum is an open process, a democratic space where boys and girls, men and women can advocate for gender equality, development and peace. We are a volunteer-based organization, funded largely by donations and contributions by members and participants.