Global Startup Hackathon - Stanford
Guests & Investors: This event is open to anyone who is planning to start, work, mentor or fund a startup. If you are seeking to launch a startup across large market, you will enjoy this chance to mingle and network with potential co-founder, partner, corporate clients or investors along top industry domain experts.
Hacker Participants: Whether you are a bootstrapped founder, engineer, doctor, PhD scientist, business hacker, or student, you are invited to join this must attend Hackathon.
- Pre-requisite: Open globally to anyone with interest in Startup Innovation, aged 18 or older
- Format & (Industry Focus): Virtual, (Digital, IoT, Health- BioTech, CleanTech, Media)
- Cost: Free
- Application: All Hackathon participants (alone or as a team) must sign up and submit idea, demo or pitch deck link (you would have a chance to update it during the Hackathon through your public cloud folder link, you own all Intellectual Property). Fill the entire application no later than 7 days prior to the hackathon starting date, using this link: OneTraction/Hackathon
- Duration: 24 hours. Start 9am on Friday and End Sunday 6pm (team work 8 hours a day for 3 days) remotely with their desired team members. If you need help finding additional team members or mentors, sign up to our platform here: Twing.co use invitation code: Stanford
- Winning Prizes: Review Hackathon Program Instruction here
Friday Opening Night Session: Open to participants “based on innovation merit” with demo or proof of concept.
- Demo Table: will have a shared space where featured participants can display their innovation via their laptop or small demo only "do not bring desktop screen or demo that requires large space". Make sure your battery is fully charged.
- Cost: Free for Featured Participants, plus 1 guest.
- Agenda: Friday 6pm to 9pam (On-Site Opening):
- 6:00-8:00pm Kickoff: Mix, mingle and meet other likeminded startup founders, mentors, and investors. Explore demo of select startups
- 8:00-9:00pm: Networking
- Food/Beverage: appetizers and beverage would be served.
Dr. Daniela Busse, Director of Innovation - Citi Ventures
Luca Rigazio, Director of Engineering, SV Labs Panasonic
Dr. Pratik Verma, Stanford, BlueTalon, Security Expert
Vikas Gupta: Amazon, Google, Wonder, Robotic Innovator
Dr. Davide Ventureli, Singularity University, NASA, USRA