San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We all know that the dregs of humanity are drawn to the comment sections of websites. Because of this, "Don't read the comments" has become somewhat of a mantra among journalists and bloggers as a way to keep their sanity in the world of online publishing.
As a veteran blogger, food writer, and cookbook author, Dan Whalen has received countless vicious comments and letters telling him he's killing his friends with fat and sugar, that the name of his website is unappetizing, or that the food he's presenting looks like vomit.
In "Don't Read the Comments," Dan calls upon Boston bloggers and journalists to liberate themselves from the shame of trolls, and air out their dirty comments. Talented improvisers will take inspiration from the comments, twisting their inherent negativity into unique, creative and positive scenes.
Saturday @ 11PM | April 29
If the date you are looking for does not appear in the dropdown, that show is sold out.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the theater.
- Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. No need to print! Just give your name at the door.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions
Save This Event
When & Where
NEW ENGLAND'S HOME FOR COMEDY
ImprovBoston has been New England's leading comedy theater and school for over 30 years. Voted "Best of Boston" by The Phoenix, The Improper Bostonian, and The Weekly Dig, ImprovBoston's alum roster includes Emmy Award winning comedians, and acclaimed actors, producers, directors, musicians and writers. You can see our alumni on Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Conan, The Daily Show and Last Comic Standing, to name a few.