San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A Recent Salesforce.com study say that 82% of B2B sellers are out of sync with their prospects. Don’t be part of the 82%.
Register today – Learn to Align with Your Prospect’s buying process. Avoid Losing Deals and Profit by Selling on Price! Improve Customer Service and Customer Retention.
Establish trust faster, shorten client development cycles, and deepen relationships at the same time.
“It was eye opening to see and understand how many of things we as a team were doing wrong and how easily fixed they are, thank you!” Tim Callahan – Regional VP Hospicelink
Applying twenty years of neuro-science and buying behavior research to your sales efforts:
- Overcoming the number 1 deal killer that especially affects young companies – Risk
- Discover the most important purchasing criteria of your clients and where common sales training is opposite of these criteria (supported by 20 years of buyer research).
- Apply the science of how people think to shorten the sales cycle by up to 30% (Herrmann Brain Dominance Index – Whole Brain communication).
- Implement a pathway to create trust and reduce risk.
- Learn how to move from just another business representative to a “valued business partner”.
- Learn what is most important to your prospective clients – it’s not what you think.
- Addressing these common sales problems: a) Sending proposal to early, b) prospects using quotes as a price check, c) unrealistic sales forecasts, d) buying process stalled, e) giving up margin to close a deal.
“Bill’s Customer Aligned Selling course made a true believer out of this committed skeptic. I honestly can’t ever remember any professional-development program that offered a more compelling combination of laser-sharp common sense, eye-opening insights and practical, easily-implemented Action Steps. That said, what ultimately makes any course successful is the instructor. This is ultimately how Bill Hart made a true believer out of this committed skeptic.” – Francis Hare – CEO Hare Communications
For Sales Reps – Without proper sales effectiveness training, you’re not reaching your true potential.
For Managers/Business Owners – Without knowledge of the how buying behaviors of clients have changed, your sales strategy and tactics may actually be delaying or devaluing your sales processes.
The course is split into two sessions a week apart so as to not overload the senses and to allow application before the next class. The second class will begin with Q+A and discussion furthering solidifying the principles.
4 1/2 day sessions with lots of interaction and excersises. You won't be bored. 8-12 each day.
For More Information or To Register – Contact Bill Hart Bill@ billhartbizgrowth.com or 205-862-0560
Save This Event
When & Where
Bill Hart helps small to mid-size organizations improve revenue and improve overall sales and customer service effectiveness through applying science of customer behavior to your business.