Actions and Detail Panel
Creative Tech Week 2016
Thu, Apr 28, 2016, 6:00 PM – Sun, May 8, 2016, 10:00 PM EDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Creative Tech Week has finally come to New York City, 4/28- 5/8!
Check out our schedule at creativetechweek2016.sched.org to see over 200 partners and experts and participating satellite events.
Your CTW Badge for the week costs only $250 and gets you in to all our Hub events - including:
- Our Free Expo on 4/29-4/30
- Our Industry Hub featuring conference-style talks and panels days and evenings May 2-6
- Our Arts Hub featuring conference-style talks and panels, installations and performances days and evenings May 3-7
- Our Free Community Hub May 2-5 featuring talks and panels, installations and workshops
- And a bunch of evening parties, including our VIP preview party at the National Arts Club on 4/28, Opening Night Party at the Expo on 4/29, Monday night 5/2 Industry Hub opening party, Tuesday night 5/3 Arts Hub opening party, and Saturday night 5/7 Creative Tech Week closing party.
We're sure to sell out, so buy your badge soon to make sure you have access to Hub events.
If you'd like to have access to all our satellite events as well, become an individual Sponsor instead of buying the weeklong pass, and have all-access to everything for $2,000.
If you can only attend for one or two days, buy a day pass specific to the days you wish to attend for just $50-75, and gain access to the CTW Industry and Arts Hub events on that date. Please note our schedules are subject to change.
Don't want to pay for a thing? Have we got a deal for you! Our Expo and our Community Hub are totally free. But if you're not buying a weeklong badge, you will need to register separately for the Free Expo 4/29-2/30 and each day of the Free Community Hub May 2-5 because we will sell out.
If you are a student, self-employed or unemployed and need a 50% discount, write to us at email@example.com for a need-based discount code. We don't want to exclude anyone who needs to be at CTW due to lack of funds, so if you're in this position, don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Creative Tech Week is free to attend for members of the press. Please sign up using the Press Badge option and be ready to show your credentials at the door. We will check and cancel all Press Badges that do not belong to a legitimate member of the press (traditional, blogger, social media influencer).
Check out our website at creativetechweek.nyc to learn more!