Actions and Detail Panel
Contributor Summit EU 2017
Wed, February 8, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM CET
We are holding our fifth Puppet Contributor Summit in Ghent, Belgium on February 8, 2017, the day after FOSDEM and ConfigManagement Camp.
This event is for both existing and new contributors to Puppet, related projects, and modules, and we would love to see the following people attend the Contributor Summit!
- People who submit pull requests and contribute code to our projects
- Community members working on related projects
- People who contribute to Puppet Labs modules or contribute their own modules to the Puppet Forge
- Key community members who answer a lot of questions about using Puppet
- Long-time Puppet users who are interested in doing more
Location: Rooms B.3036
- 9:00: Coffee
- 9:30: Introduction
- 9:45: Project Updates
- 10:45: Lightning talks - we'll have a sign up sheet at the event
- 11:30: Break out into hacker tables
- 12:00: Lunch
- 13:00: Return to hacker tables
- 14:45: Coffee break
- 15:00: Return to hacker tables
- 16:00: More Lightning talks
- 16:45: Quick wrap-up
- 17:00: End
Learn more about the Puppet Contributor Summit and other contributor events.
All attendees at Puppet Labs events (speakers and participants) should adhere to our Community Guidelines and Event Code of Conduct.