Cleantech Week merges the Cleantech industry and the climate movement to create new business opportunities, highlight solutions, engage citizens, cultivate partnerships, and spur further massive investment—following the $320 billion of global capital invested in the Cleantech space last year alone.
The Global Forum is the culmination of all of the Cleantech Open’s global programs, including the CTO Accelerator (US), the Global Cleantech Innovation Program (GCIP), and the Global Ideas Program. Entrepreneurs from around the world come to San Francisco to pitch their companies or ideas to our panels of judges. Winners from each program will receive a variety of awards based on the program they participate in. The Global Forum is a two-day event including: Pitching/Judging, a Technology Expo on the outdoor deck of the City View at Metreon, and our Awards Ceremony.
We have a series of amazing events to invite you to - please view the different tickets to see which event you may want to attend - or join us for all of them with our Full Event Pass.
Make sure you know the exact date and time you are registering to - locations may vary.
List of events:
- February 7: Global Forum – Judging : US & International - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Location TBA
- February 8 : Investor Connect - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm - City View
- February 8: Cleantech Investor Summit & Expo - 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm City View
- February 9: Global Forum Awards & Reception Ceremony - 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm - CITY VIEW
- February 10: Clean tech Job Fair - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm - PG&E Energy Center
- February 10 : Cleantech week: Closing Party - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm @ Autodesk Design Gallery
Looking forward to seeing you all there!