San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Chow Some Bao BBQ Pork Bun Eating Contest
- The object is to eat as many BBQ Pork Buns, with water as the only beverage within 2 minutes. (Water will be provided.)
- There will be seperate male and female contests, which will be judged separately.
- $20.00 entry fee to compete – benefiting the Houston Food Bank
- Contestants must be 18 or older
- Contestants must wait for the whistle to start. Contest will be timed with a stopwatch.
- Contestants must not touch any BBQ Pork Buns until the whistle begins the contest.
- When the 2-minute time limit is sounded, contestants may not put any additional BBQ Pork Buns into their mouths.
- They will have 20 seconds to swallow what is in their mouths. Any contents remaining in contestant’s mouth after the 20 seconds is up will not count.
- Flatten or crunching the BBQ Pork Bun is permitted.
- Partially eaten BBQ Pork Buns will not be counted.
- Judges will determine the winner of the contest.
- Visible signs of sickness will result in disqualification
- Contestants caught breaking any of the rules will be disqualified.
PRIZE FOR EACH WINNER
One order of Free BBQ Pork Buns every Saturday for a whole year (until end of August 2017)
Dine in only during Dim Sum hours
Redeemed through a manager