Come join us for an official KAZOO Basic Training course in San Francisco, California!
KAZOO is the first open-source, scalable communications platform that runs on commodity hardware and allows you to scale across a private or public WAN with complete fault tolerance and scalability. In this hands-on training you'll learn about KAZOO and all of the third-party components that power KAZOO.
This three day course is broken down into the following topics:
- Platform Overview
- RabbitMQ: Learn how RabbitMQ works and how to scale the messaging system across your KAZOO cluster.
- Kamailio: Learn how Kamailio scripts help us load-balance the systems.
- FreeSWITCH: FreeSWITCH ultimately powers the SIP and media services of our system. Learn how FreeSWITCH is utilized in our platform and how to manage it.
- BigCouch: The storage mechanism for KAZOO configurations is the database cluster. This cluster allows for massive scalablility and redundnacy across a private or public WAN. In this section of the course you'll learn how to configure BigCouch, install it, add it to a cluster, rebuild a shard, back it up and restore it.
- WhApps: - KApps are applications that power the KAZOO system. Learn what WhApps are and how to use them.
- EcallMgr: Learn what ECallMgr is and how it works.
- GUI: Installing and using the MonsterUI
- REST APIs: Authenticating and Using the APIs
- System Configuration: Understanding the System_Config Database
- Cluster Design: Architectural Considerations
Any remaining time will be used to cover topics of interest, including Pivot, Notificaions (Teletype), SSL setup, Websockets, Webhooks, etc.
Have suggestions? We're happy to make some adjustments. Please email us and we will be happy to add these to the training materials.