Border Bash is a 4 person team functional fitness competition with each team consisting of 2 male and 2 female athletes. It is an open division format with all age groups and skill levels competing together. There will be four workouts for all teams with an additional final workout for the top teams to declare the winner. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 teams.
Scaling is permitted. All team scores for scaled workouts will be scored below the lowest Rx team score for that workout. (i.e. 12 teams perform the workout as prescribed. The highest score for a team performing a scaled workout is 13th place for that WOD.)
- Registration will be capped at 30 teams.
- Each teammate must register. (4 tickets per team total $240/team + fees). A captain may choose to buy 4 entrys in one transaction, or each teammate can register individually. We can then group you by team name.
- Each athlete will receive an event t-shirt. Registration must be completed before 1/21/17 to guarantee your requested shirt size.
- We cannot offer refunds for the registration fee. However, substitutions are allowed up to the day before the event. Please contact the event coordinators if substitutions are needed.
- A participant area, and a warmup area with basic equipment will be provided for athletes. Participants are encouraged to bring any specific equipment they require for competition preparation.
- Entire event will be held indoors.
FFW Crossfit (Richmond, Indiana)
The four WODs for all teams will be released in the weeks leading up to the event date. The final championship event will be announced the day of event just before it is to be performed.
MINIMUM MOVEMENT STANDARDS
Teammates should be able to perform the listed movements to complete the workouts as prescribed.
Snatch 135 / 95
Cleans 155 / 115
Deadlift 225 / 155
Ground To Overhead 135 / 95
Overhead Squat 135 / 95
Squat Thruster 95 / 65
KB Swings/Cleans/Snatches 53 / 35
Wall Balls 20 / 14
Toes To Bar
Bar Muscle Ups (*finals)
Double Unders (*finals)