Actions and Detail Panel
BITZER Technical Roadshow - Sydney
Tue. 4 July 2017, 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm AEST
ROADSHOW 2017: "BRIDGING THE GAP"
The BITZER Technical Roadshow is back in 2017!
Join us for an afternoon of informative presentations, panel discussions and networking as we discuss some of the hot topics in refrigeration today, including:
- A global perspective: HFC phase-down, F-Gas regulations and CO2 compressor developments with special guest Mr Rainer Grosse-Kracht, Chief Technology Officer at BITZER
- Transcritical developments and future trends in rack design
- The new supermarket spec BUFFALO TRIDENT BDC condenser and the road to Eurovent certification
- BUFFALO TRIDENT heat exchange developments including extended ranges now factory-fitted with EVD-ice, new 60 bar evaporators and more
- PLUS Presentations from special guests Michael Bennett, General Manager of Refrigerant Reclaim Australia; John McCormack, former Director of Chemours Chemicals and Fluoroproducts in Australia; as well as BITZER’s own Rainer Grosse-Kracht, Chief Technology Officer of BITZER Kuhlmaschinenbau.
Plus, there will be plenty of time to network with industry colleagues, enjoy a coffee, see some of the products and technologies our trusted suppliers have to offer.
We encourage you to bring an apprentice or trainee along to learn about future industry trends!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No - our staff will be able to scan the QR barcode on your registration confirmation email directly from your phone, so it would be helpful if you had this email open on your phone when you arrive at the event check-in. (We can also scan your paper ticket so you can bring it if you prefer, but it is not essential.)
Is lunch or dinner included?
No. At this Roadshow we will be offering tea and coffee on arrival; a simple snack in the afternoon tea breaks and some light canapes and tea and coffee at the conclusion of the event.
What are the parking and public transport options?
Visitors to the museum can park all day for $15 at Harbourside Secure Parking, located at 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont. Remember to get your parking ticket stamped at the museum reception. There is also limited metered street parking near the museum. You can also check this parking map for more options.
TRAIN & WALK
The museum is a 20–30 minute walk from Town Hall and Central Stations. Walk over the Pyrmont Bridge if you’re coming from Town Hall, or stroll through China Town and Darling Harbour if you’re coming from Central.
BUS & WALK
If you are coming from the eastern suburbs of Sydney you can catch the 389 bus from North Bondi. For bus information from Central Station or Town Hall or streets in the CBD, visit the Transport NSW website to plan your trip.
Sydney Ferries' Route F4 services Darling Harbour Loop runs approximately every half hour and stops at the Pyrmont Bay Wharf (next to the museum), Circular Quay Wharf 5, Milson’s Point, McMahon’s Point, Balmain and Darling Harbour’s King Street Wharf (5 minutes walk over Pyrmont Bay Bridge to the museum). The Parramatta Rivercat Route F3 calls at Darling Harbour’s King Street Wharf (5 minutes walk over Pyrmont Bay Bridge to the museum). Please check timetable for full schedule on the Transport Infoline 131 500.
Catch the light rail to Pyrmont Bay stop located directly opposite the museum. Visit Transport NSW for more information.