Bill Nye, scientist, engineer, comedian, author, and inventor, is a man with a mission: to help foster a scientifically literate society, to help people everywhere understand and appreciate the science that makes our world work. Making science entertaining and accessible is something Bill has been doing most of his life.
Nye's talk is titled "The Earth is a Great Home, But We Have to Make Some Changes."
No tickets will be mailed. You may print your ticket at home or display it on your phone for admission. Please ensure the QR code is visible as it will be scanned upon entrance.
No flash photography or recording at any event.
Doors open 1 hour prior to event time.
Parking is available in the following locations:
- Horner parking lot
- Street parking along the side of the Horner Center
- Commuter parking in front of security
- Parking lot behind Lynn Hall
- Parking lot behind the library
When to arrive
- Early (30-45 minutes)
- Seats are not assigned so arriving early will help secure a handicap accessible seat
- There is handicap accessible parking in front of the Horner Center