Register now for the Amazon Appstore Developer Summit, London
This Summit has been designed to provide you, the developer, with lesson learned, unique insights and tools plus, to showcase new opportunities and future methodologies into how you can best connect with customers.
The programme’s based on hard facts and experience gained, not only by Amazon Appstore but also AWS; Amazon Lab126 and guest speakers from innovative companies such as Just Eat. In addition, you’ll be able to benefit from gaining insight on future trends and get first hand knowledge of our development plans.
Join us for talks and hands-on workshops, delivered by developers from start-ups who are disrupting the status quo, to established consumer brands who are at the forefront of innovation in their market segments. You’ll leave this day better equipped to connect with your current and future customers - leaving you more time to focus on developing that killer app.
At the event, Amazon's technical evangelists will also be on hand to provide support, answer your questions, and help you troubleshoot any issues. We'll also have plenty of devices for you to play with and for testing - including the Amazon Echo.
Any Amazon Appstore event would not be complete without a party to wrap up. Don't forget to reserve your place for this as well as for the Summit. And, if you can't make the summit then you're more than welcome to just join us for drinks and food at the party.
Simply click on the Register button above and select the Summit, the Party or both!
(Full programme including speaker bios and abstracts available here - subject to change)
The Morning Sessions (1 track)
09:00 Registration, Breakfast & Networking
10:00 Welcome & Housekeeping
10:15 Keynote: What's New in Amazon Appstore 2016
11:35 Underground, An Year After - Success Stories and the Future of Underground
12:10 New Monetisation Channels: Amazon Coins and Merch and Amazon Fire for Kids (FreeTime unlimited)
The Afternoon Sessions (3 tracks)
- Track 1: Building Rich Media Streaming Apps the Easiest Way
- Track 2: Bringing Unity Games to Fire TV
- Tour of the Device Lab
- Track 1: Guest Speaker Mobile
- Track 2: Coming shortly
- Track 1: Optimize App Marketing Strategies Working Backward from Amazon Appstore Customers
- Track 2: Designing for Tablet UI/UX Patterns and Best Practices
- Workshop: Creating a Media Streaming App for Fire TV in Minutes: Meet Calypso
- Track 1: Creating voice experiences for Amazon Echo with the Alexa Skills Kit
- Track 2: Intro to AWS for Android Developers
- Workshop: Integrating Amazon APIs in Unity
- Track 1: 2 Lightning Talks technical mobile and games
- Track 2: 2 Lightning Talks non-technical mobile and games
- Workshop: Getting Started with AWS Mobile Hub
17:05 Amazon Lab126
17:30 Closing Remarks & Prizes
17:40 After Party
Interested in last year's event?
You can find the videos here
Join our community!
If you haven't already done so, become an Amazon Appster by joining our community on Meetup and stay up to date with the latest news, events, technologies, devices and ideas to inspire you.
Thanks to our Sponsors!