ALDI Hiring Event in South Chicago Suburbs
Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, ALDI, one of America’s top three grocery stores*, will host hiring events for its Chicagoland area stores on Wednesday, Dec. 7. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate, Shift Manager, and Manager Trainee positions.
The hiring event is in support of the ongoing growth of ALDI in the area, offering customers the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at impossibly low prices.
- Store Associate - $13.00 per hour
-Shift Manager - $13.00 per hour plus an additional $4.50 per hour when performing manager duties
-Manager Trainee - $56,190 per year ($22.75 per hour averaging 45 hours per week), with an opportunity to earn $86,500-$94,000 per year as a Store Manager
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday - Sunday
-Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
-Drug screening and background check
-Ability to lift 45 pounds