AICE 2017 Symposium
Thursday, April 6, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
AICE 2017 Symposium - Minneapolis, MN
Setting the Standard for Graduate Admissions: Three-year Degrees and Other Admissions Challenges
AICE cordially invites you to participate and contribute in discussion of international credentials evaluation best practices for graduate admissions.
We will begin with an opening reception the evening prior to the Symposium (April 5th, 2017), at Mission American Kitchen & Bar. Don't miss this relexing evening, complimentary!
Our 2017 Symposium will follow on April 6th, 2017, which will be a day filled with relevant, compelling presentations and conversation on the need for consistency in our industry.
Join 3 Panels of Experts as we Discuss:
- Bologna Patterned Three-year Degrees
- Three-year Bachelor's degree: South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka)
- Beyond South Asia and Bologna: Three-year degrees from Australia, South Africa, and Israel
Benefits of Attending:
- Increasing your knowledge of sound evaluation practices
- Connecting you with others in the industry with whom you can discuss evaluation questions and problems
- Offering you access to an ongoing forum in which to compare and analyze educational credentials
- Increasing your confidence in the reliability of credential evaluation reports which you produce and which you receive from others.
Click here for detailed information on the AICE 2017 Symposium topics.
Save This Event
When & Where
Association of International Credential Evaluators
AICE promotes best practices in international education through collaboration among a variety of stakeholders. AICE Endorsed Members are specifically dedicated to providing high-quality international educational credentials evaluation services to individuals, schools, colleges, universities, professional licensing boards, government agencies, private and public enterprises and any other entities seeking such services.