Actions and Detail Panel
Access-ABILITY Resource Fair
Sun, April 2, 2017, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
We welcome families to spend a day at the Museum and receive valuable information from disability service providers. FREE ADMISSION. Hosted by the New Jersey Regional Family Support Planning Council #1 in conjunction with the Morris Museum Access-ABILITY Committee, seeking to expand services offered to individuals with special needs through collaborative partnerships.
Please join us for an inclusive event featuring fun for all ages:
- Facilitated Activity Center and Art Project
- Sensory Friendly Film in Theater
- Access to Museum Galleries
This unique experience also allows you and your family members with an intellectual or developmental disability to speak with local service providers to learn about services that may enhance your lives.
- What school best meets our special needs?
- Where can we find summer programs and camps?
- What medical services are available?
- How can we ensure the future?
If you wish to register as an agency using a downloadable form, please visit: http://www.morrismuseum.org/special-programs-families/