San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The LearnLaunch Across Boundaries conference, now in it’s 5th year, brings together a community interested in driving innovation to transform learning and increase achievement using digital technologies. Educators, education administrators, entrepreneurs, investors, education companies, and technology innovators are all part of the community attending this yearly event.
Entrepreneurs, educators, education administrators, investors, developers, students, and industry experts who are interested in the future and current state of educational technology in early education, K-12 education, higher education or continuing education should attend.
Participants will explore:
- The potential of technology to improve education
- The impact of digital learning
- Hurdles, challenges, best practices, and stories related to moving from a traditional classroom to a digitized environment
- Market and investment trends in education technology
- The challenges of implementing edtech in various educational settings
- Best practices for developing and building a successful edtech company
- Current policies and practices affecting edtech
Registration costs include:
- One conference registration
- Morning tea or coffee, break snacks, and lunch each day
- Free download of the conference app
- Friday networking reception
- Certificate of participation (for educators)
If you require purchase order, please contact LearnLaunch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Volunteering
Email LearnLaunch at email@example.com for more information. Preference will be given to full-time students.
The conference website can be found here.
Josef Blumenfeld, EdTech180
Please note that after December 18, 2015, LearnLaunch will charge a $25 cancellation fee for any cancelled registration. After January 4, 2016, LearnLaunch will not be able to reimburse you for your registration.
By attending the conference, you agree to release and authorize LearnLaunch to use any photographs or videotapes of yourself in connection with the conference.
Save This Event
When & Where
LearnLaunch Institute catalyzes a community that drives innovation to transform learning and increase achievement. Our education innovation ecosystem mobilizes educators, entrepreneurs, learners, investors, and industry affiliates. As a nonprofit, the Institute offers learning opportunities, supports services, and a school pilot network. We believe in expanding access to learning that is engaging, personalized, and effective. Edtech is a critical component of achieving this vision at scale. For more information, visit www.learnlaunch.org
LearnLaunch Institute is part of LearnLaunch, an organization dedicated to connecting, supporting, and growing greater Boston’s education technology ecosystem to drive innovation and transform learning.