UX STRAT 2014 International Conference
Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 5:00 PM (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
UX STRAT 2014 is a conference that brings together Experience Design leaders, strategists, researchers, and senior team members to hear about and discuss the latest trends in strategic experience planning and design. Presentations and workshops will focus on the intersection of business strategy, user experience, customer experience, product design, and service design. Join us for an event that will help you take experience design to the next level in your organization.
This intimate conference will foster meaningful and lasting interactions among a highly experienced community of Experience Design professionals. UX STRAT provides the perfect environment to meet with thought leaders in a pivotal industry that will surely leave its mark on digital business practices in the years to come. The format will be single-track plenary sessions, so that the attendee experience will be more like a thinktank than a series of passive lectures. There will be ample time for discussion and networking.
Some of the presenters at UX STRAT 2014 include:
- Theo Forbath, VP Innovation Strategy, frog
- Matthew Holloway, VP User Experience, Shutterfly
- Peter Merholz, Founder of Adaptive Path
- Dr. Laura Granka, Head of UX Research, Google
- Todd Wilkens, Design Principal, IBM Design
- Steve Portigal, Author of "Interviewing Users"
- Martin Granström, Head of UX, Barnes & Noble
- Dr. Amaya Becvar Weddle: Building a Culture of Innovation
- Steve Portigal: Immersive field techniques: Parts I and II
- Dan Saltzman and Beth Koloski: Customer Insight-Driven Design, Parts I and II
- Phillip Hunter: Growing UX and Product Design Maturity of Practice
- Jim Kalbach: Mapping the User Experience with Alignment Diagrams
- Dan Klyn: Strategic Information Architecture
- Tim Loo: TBD
- Pamela Pavliscak: UX Metrics 101
- Sophia Voychehovski: Converting to Cross-Device
- Megan Grocki: Customer Journey Mapping
See www.uxstrat.com for updates about presenters, program, schedule, etc.
Dates and Prices
When: September 7 - 9, 2014
Where: Boulder Theater in Boulder, CO
Two-Day Conference (Sept 8 - 9):
- Early (through July 31, 2014): $795
- Normal (through August 31, 2014): $895
- Late (September 1 or later): $995
Two-Day Conference plus 2 half-day pre-conference workshops (Sept 7 - 9):
- Early (through July 31, 2014): $1290
- Normal (through August 31, 2014): $1390
- Late (September 1 or later): $1490
UX STRAT 2014 has been organized specifically for experienced UX/CX/Product Design/Service Design leaders, strategists researchers, and designers. This is a great audience for recruiting senior UX talent, as well as for getting the message out that your company is serious about strategic user experience design. For sponsorship information, contact us.
Connect with us:
For more information about the conference, contact us at email@example.com.
REFUNDS and TRANSFERS:
The following rules apply to cancellations and transfers:
• Cancellations must be received in writing: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or US mail: UX STRAT 2013, P.O. Box 481, Athens, GA 30603, U.S.A
• For cancellations received on or before June 30, 2014, registration fees will be refunded, minus $200 per person cancellation fee.
• For cancellations received between July 1, 2014 and August 6, 2014, registration fees will be refunded at 50%.
• Prior to August 6, 2014, cancellations received within 24 hours of registering will be refunded in full.
• Cancellations received on August 7, 2014 or later will not be eligible for a refund, even if requested within 24 hours of registration.
• No refunds will be given for No Shows
• Transfers: Registrations are not transferable outside of the company who purchased it. Should you wish to transfer your registration to another person within your same company, we require notice of such in writing, a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event.
In the unlikely event that the UX STRAT 2014 conference needs to be cancelled because of weather, sickness or other unexpected event, UX STRAT will completely refund the purchase price of tickets. No other liability will be incurred or accepted by UX STRAT in the event of a cancellation.
When & Where
UX STRAT organizes conferences and workshops on the topic of User Experience (UX) Strategy. UX STRAT events bring together UX leaders, strategists, researchers and practitioners to learn about the latest techniques and trends in UX strategy.