Dr. Brian Clement, NMD, PhD, LN, author, international lecturer and director of the renowned Hippocrates Health Institute, will explore the institute's fifty years of helping people to heal themselves, from its early days in Boston’s Back Bay to its past quarter century located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
7 pm to 8:30 pm:
Survive or Thrive: Understanding the
Nature of Disease & Conquering Disease
with Living Food
Dr. Brian Clement will explore 50 years of clinical research and human experience on the subject of disease prevention and life extension. He will explain how fear, directly impacted by cultural, societal, and lifestyle choices, can ultimately lead to disease. Discovering the connection between emotional distraught and disconnect and people developing this disorder. His clinical research as Director of Hippocrates Heath Institute offers him a private understanding of how all people can prevent fear, anxiety, disease, and resulting unhappiness
6 pm to 7 pm : Come Early-Health Fair with: Healthy Products and Treatments.
1. Life Force Juice – Enjoy 8 Fresh Organic Juices and 8 Varieties of Smoothies.
2. Organic Living Superfoods – Organic, Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free Living Superfoods.
Foods Such as: Trail Mixes, Chia Energy Squares, Raw Natural Dried Strawberries.
3. Southwest Day Spa – De-stress and Heal your Body and Soul. Rejuvenate, Hydrate, and Nourish Skin.
4. Polaris Bikes – Best High Performance Electric Bicycles.
5. Holistic Healing Center – Network Chiropractic with Dr. Jennifer Lees – Discover the Secret Wisdom locked in your Body.
6. Renew Bodywork – Center for Wellness – Restoring Balance with purposeful bodywork.
7. C.S. Creative Seminars – Recordings and Reproductions of the Night’s and previous Lectures by Brian Clement and other Health Speakers.
8. Books written by Dr. Brian Clement.
9. Hippocrates Health Institute Supplements.
Book Signing with
Following the event
Books Available to purchase
When & Where
Optimum Health Solution
A non-profit committed to preventing obesity, chronic disease, and malnurition, especially in children.