Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Portuguese Grammar: Instant Immersion is a series focusing on what can be the more confusing aspects of Portuguese Grammar by learners of all levels.
Topics will be addressed separately as shown below, so students can choose the ones they are struggling with, would like to improve or have a better understanding of.
Each topic includes but is not limited:
- explanation of a major topic (English and Portuguese)
- several examples and practical demonstrations
- quiz as an evaluation of your achievements
Topics and Dates
1. Nouns: Gender, Number and Articles - Thursday, May 15
2. Singular and Plural: What Are the rules? - Thursday, May 22
3. Understanding the Patterns of Regular Verbs Conjugation - Thursday, May 29
4. Verb Tenses Overview: Present, Past, Future, Imperative and Conditional - Thursday, June 5
5. Verbs Modes: Infinitive, Indicative, Imperative and Subjunctive - Thursday, June 12
6. Portuguese Verbs Ser, Estar and Ficar - Thursday, June 19
7. Past Tense - Perfect or Imperfect? When Should I Use Them? - Thursday, June 26
8. All About Pronouns: Direct and Indirect objects, Subject Pronouns, Possessive, Demonstratives. - Thursday, July 11
9. Useful Portuguese Prepositions: Locators in Time and Place. - Thursday, June 5
10. How to Master Those Not So Easy Sounds - Thursday, July 3
11. Brazilian News Reading Comprehension - Thursday, July 10
Cost: $25 per topic-session
Sign Up at email@example.com or www.brazilianearth.org