Open House Day: Astronomers offer tours of the Observatory, Seyfert Telescope, and Star Chamber. Viewing through the solar telescope will be offered, weather permitting. You may arrive and depart any time during the Open House.
- EACH PERSON NEEDS A RESERVATION. NO TICKETS GIVEN AT DOOR.
- TOURS BEGIN AT 9:00, 9:45, 10:30, AND 11:15. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESERVE A SPOT FOR A SPECIFIC TOUR - JUST SHOW UP AT THE TOUR TIME OF YOUR CHOICE.
- The Seyfert Telescope is located on the second floor of the observatory. There are twenty steps leading to the second floor.
- For the safety of all observatory guests, closed-toe footwear must be worn.
- Vehicles larger than a standard-size school bus will not fit through the gate.
Date: Tuesday, October 4
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (You may arrive and depart any time between 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM)