Minnesota Cheese Festival 2014
Falcon Heights, MN
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR IPAD TO ORDER TICKETS. EVENTBRITE IS EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH ORDERS SUBMITTED USING IPADS. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Tickets are $35* in advance or $40 at the door (door tickets are cash only). Children ages 3 and under are admitted free of charge.
Each ticket ensures access to one, 4-hour Session at the Minnesota Cheese Festival. In addition to interacting with and enjoying samples from the top cheesemakers and artistan food producers in the upper midwest, you will enjoy:
- Live blues and bluegrass music from Davina and the Vagabonds, The High 48s and the Big George Jackson Blues Band
- Three demonstration areas featuring wine and cheese pairing, beer and cheese pairing, cheesemaking, cooking with cheese and pairing/tasting cheese
- A free tote bag to carry cheese and other goodies
- A free branded glass to enjoy a beverage in
- Door prizes valued at $300+ given away randomly during each Session
- Free MN Grown directories for the first 500 guests per Session
- A coupon book for the Roseville neighborhood for all guests