iLearn Technology: Internet Tips & Tricks
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (MDT)
Everyone seems to be on the Internet these days, and you want to learn how to use it as well, but just where and how do you start?
- This class will cover how the Internet works and what YOU can do with it.
- Learn about web browsers, web browser layout, web addresses
- Learn how to use search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.),
- Learn Internet safety tricks and tips,
- Learn how to respond to Craigslist ads
For class and registration questions contact Library Technology (970)962-2599
This class is sponsored by The Friends of the Loveland Public Library.