Faith & Finances Certification Course **Limited to 48 Participants**
- Through September 21st - $350
- September 22nd forward - $400
NOTE: This training is for facilitators who will be leading the course themselves, not simply representatives from a particular ministry.
For certification as a Faith & Finances trainer, you must:
- Register and agree to the requirements in the Training Agreement;
- Complete 4-week online** orientation that begins September 29 - October 31, 2014
- Attend the live training in Atlanta, Georgia November 7 - 8, 2014 where you will network with other trainers and:
Discuss best practices in adult education and the financial literacy climate for low-income people
Practice using the Faith & Finances Facilitator Guide
- Report back annually to Chalmers to maintain a two-year certification
When & Where
The Chalmers Center
The Chalmers Center equips churches with resources and tools to walk alongside people who are poor, breaking the spiritual, social, and material bonds of poverty. As a result, churches model Jesus’ heart for the poor in practical ways, showing His care and power over every part of life.