Faith & Finances Certification Course **Limited to 48 Participants**
- Through September 21st - $350
- September 22nd forward - $400
NOTE: This training is for facilitators who will be leading the course themselves, not simply representatives from a particular ministry.
For certification as a Faith & Finances trainer, you must:
- Register and agree to the requirements in the Training Agreement;
- Complete 4-week online** orientation that begins September 29 - October 31, 2014
- Attend the live training in Atlanta, Georgia November 7 - 8, 2014 where you will network with other trainers and:
Discuss best practices in adult education and the financial literacy climate for low-income people
Practice using the Faith & Finances Facilitator Guide
- Report back annually to Chalmers to maintain a two-year certification
When & Where
The Chalmers Center
The Chalmers Center is a research and training organization that equips churches around the world to empower people who are poor. By changing the way churches think about poverty and training them in practical poverty alleviation tools, the Chalmers Center supports local churches as they proclaim the gospel in both word and deed. As a result, the poor experience lasting transformation, rediscovering their God-given dignity and supporting themselves and their families. To learn more about Chalmers and how to effectively alleviate poverty, visit www.chalmers.org.