Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Summer is a time for many things, among them great beer, good times with friends and delicious food! In that spirit, Drink Craft Beer brings you our third annual Summerfest: A Celebration of Farmhouse Ale!
Drink Craft Beer Summerfest: A Celebration of Farmhouse Ale
July 18th and 19th
Space 57 - 200 Stuart St Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, July 18th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, July 19th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, July 19th: 6-9:30pm
Why Join Us At Summerfest?
Drink Craft Beer Summerfest focuses on New England-made Farmhouse Ales and Saisons. By attending, you’ll be able to sample 90+ Farmhouse Ales and summer beers from 25 of New England’s best craft brewers! Many of these brews are being made specifically for this event or being released here.
Additionally, you can sample and purchase from several local food vendors.
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
B. Good Shandy Station
This year we're introducing the all-new B. Good Shandy Station for Drink Craft Beer Summerfest! We've long been proponents of the shandy, a mixture of craft beer and lemonade, and this year we're putting our money where our mouth is.
Longtime friend of Drink Craft Beer, B. Good, will be supplying both plain lemonade as well as rosemary lemonade for your mixing pleasure. (B. Good's lemonade is made with the same craftmanship that craft beer is, using only fruit juice, water, pure can sugar and fresh herbs in the rosemary lemonade's case.) Take any beer at Drink Craft Beer Summerfest and turn it into a shandy! Or, as we like to say, #GetShandied!
Why Farmhouse Ale?
Traditionally farm hands in Belgium (aka saisonnieres) would drink a light, low alcohol beer during the summer provided by the farm owner. Over time these beers developed into the style we now know as Farmhouse Ales or Saisons. Effervescent and refreshing, Saison is the perfect beer for summer. In recent years New England has seen a proliferation of brewers making Saison, each with his or her own version of this highly interpretive style. We thought it was time to celebrate these brewers, this delicious style of beer and summer itself!
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $50 you’ll get admittance to one session and:
- Abandoned Building Brewery (MA)
- Lola's Saison - (5.0%)
- Blue Barn Saison - (7.2%)
- Pennhurst Pale Ale - (5.5%)
- Allagash Brewing Co. (ME)
- Saison - (6.1%)
- Odyssey - Dark Belgian wheat beer aged in oak barrels. (10.4%)
- Confluence - Belgian golden ale fermented with Brettanomyces. (7.5%)
- 2013 Fluxus - Porter brewed with blood orange. (6.4%)
- Backlash Beer (MA)
- Convergence - Belgian style Saison. (7.0%)
- Declaration - Belgian IPA. (7.2%)
- Grit - Hoppy American Wheat Ale. (5.0%)
- Bantam Cider (MA)
- Farmhouse Ginger - Session Style Cider with fresh lemon and organic ginger. (4.2%)
- Wunderkind - Cider with flower blossom honey. (6.0%)
- The Americain - Cider with rose petals, green cardamom, coriander clove and cinnamon. (5.1%)
- Boston Beer Works (MA)
- Double Apricot Saison - Belgian style farmhouse ale brewed with apricot. (9.0%)
- Watermelon Ale - Golden ale brewed with watermelon. (5.0%)
- Back Bay IPA - American India Pale Ale. (6.8%)
- Boston Red Ale - American red ale. (5.5%)
- Cambridge Brewing Co. (MA)
- Hefeweizen - Bavarian Wheat beer. (6.0%)
- Remain in Light - Hoppy Pilsner. (4.0%)
- Nom de Plum - Belgian Singel with Plums. (5.75%)
- Easy Ryeder - Rye IPA. (6.0%)
- Cisco Brewers (MA)
- Island Reserve Saison - Belgian style Saison infused with 6 local herbs, finished with brettanomyces. (6.0%)
- Island Reserve Tripel - Belgian style Tripel. (9.5%)
- Island Reserve Double IPA - American Double IPA. (7.7%)
- Summer of Lager - American lager. (5.6%)
- Citizen Cider (VT)
- Wit's up - Cider fermented with Saison yeast. (5.9%)
- Full Nelson - Cider dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin hops. (6.8%)
- Dirty Mayor - Cider with ginger and a touch of lemon. (6.9%)
- Unified Press - Off-dry Cider. (6.8%)
- Downeast Cider House (ME)
- Lemonade - The real deal, made with freshly squeezed lemon juice and real cane sugar. It's everything hard lemonade hasn't been since Mike. (5.1%)
- Original Blend - Blend of locally grown Macintosh, Gala, Cortland, and Red Delicious apples, fermented with an ale yeast. (5.1%)
- Hard Honey - Applecider and Orange Blossom Honey fermented with an ale yeast, aged on a bed of crushed coriander and orange peel. (5.1%)
- Saison for Summerfest- Cider fermented with a Belgian Saison yeast and blended with summery spices
- Far From the Tree Cider (MA)
- Sprig - Cider with cascade hops and fresh mint. (6.9%)
- Rind - Saison cider with coriander and orange rind. (6.9%)
- Leaf - Cider with black tea, sorachi ace hops and lemon peel. (6.9%)
- Foolproof Brewing Co. (RI)
- Barstool - American Golden Ale (4.5%)
- Le Ferme Urbaine (LFU) - Farmhouse/Saison (7.8%)
- King of the Yahd - Imperial IPA (9.5%)
- Foundation Brewing Co. (ME)
- Blaze - Farmhouse IPA. (6.2%)
- Eddy - Saison. (5.0%)
- Wanderlust #1 - Session saison. (4.3%)
- High Horse Brewing Co. (MA)
- Minx Saison - Belgian-Style Farmhouse Ale (6.1%)
- Minx Saison Aged with White Wine Barrels with Various Wild Yeasts and Cultures. (6.1%)
- Mr White - Belgian Style Wit with Grapefruit (5.0%)
- Mr Pink - Our Version of a Radler, Mr. White served with fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice and a touch of agave nectar (<5.0%)
- Satisfaction IPA - West Coast Style India Pale Ale (7.2 %)
- Hopsters (MA)
- Saison - (?%)
- Summer Ale - (?%)
- Pale Ale - (?%)
- IPA - (?%)
- Long Trail Brewing Co. (VT)
- Saison - (7.1%)
- Berliner Weiss - (4.3%)
- Long Trail Summer - 32 IBU with Citra dry hops. (4.3%)
- Mayflower Brewing Co. (MA)
- Summer Rye - Crisp Belgian rye beer. (3.8%)
- Saison - Belgian style Saison. (6.0%)
- Belgian IPA - (6.5%)
- Porter - English Porter. (5.2%)
- Night Shift Brewing Co. (MA)
- JoJo - American Pink IPA brewed with tropical hops and hibiscus (6.0%)
- Grove - Farmhouse saison fermented w/ lemons & grapefruits (7.0%)
- Trifecta - Belgian pale ale fermented w/ 3 Trappist yeasts strains & aged with vanilla beans (6.5%)
- Harborside - Gose brewed with Island Creek oysters & coriander (5.0%)
- Viva Habanera - Rye ale brewed with agave nectar and habanero peppers (7.0%)
- Peak Organic Brewing Co. (ME)
- Peak Organic Citrus Saison - Saison with organic citrus fruit. (?%)
- Peak Organic Ginger Saison - Saison with organic ginger. (6.0%)
- Peak Organic Summer Session - Hoppy wheat ale. (5.0%)
- Peak Organic Fresh Cut - Dry hopped pilsner. (4.6%)
- Relic Brewing (CT)
- Abbygail - Hop forward saison. (8.5%)
- Darkness Falls - Complex dark saison. (7.5%)
- Madeline - belgian blonde ale. (6.8 %)
- Rising Tide Brewing Co. (ME)
- Entrepôt [Printemps] - Part of our series of “American Warehouse Ales”, spring saison. (5.7%)
- Calypso - Single-hop session saison. Hopped throughout with Calypso hops featuring notes of orchard fruits and citrus. (3.7%)
- Spinnaker - Traditional German Hefeweizen. (4.5%)
- RiverWalk Brewing Co. (MA)
- Rt. 2 Session Saison - Saison brewed with Lemongrass and Black Pepper. (5.0%)
- Charon - Dark saison brewed with star anise, aged in Rum barrels. (8.5%)
- RiverWalk IPA - American IPA. (6.75%)
- Screendoor Summer Ale - Hoppy wheat ale. (5.2%)
- The Tap Brewing Co. (MA)
- Field Guide Farmhouse Ale - (6.7%)
- Intergalactic Acid - Berliner Weisse (3.0%) ABV
- Ignoble India Pale Lager - (7.1%)
- Two Roads Brewing Co. (CT)
- Lil Heaven Session IPA - American IPA. (4.8%)
- Road Jam Raspberry Wheat - Wheat ale with fruit. (5.0%)
- Via Cordis Abbey Blonde - Belgian style Blonde Ale. (5.2%)
- Workers Comp Saison - Belgian style Saison. (4.8%)
- Urban Farm Fermentory (ME)
- Dry Cidah - Spontaneously fermented cider. (6.8%)
- Saison Cidah - Cider fermented with saison yeast. (6.8%)
- Blueberry Kombucha - Fermented tea with Maine blueberries. (1.5%)
- Westfield River Brewing Co. (MA)
- Charlie in the Rye - Rye Pale Ale. (5.8%)
- Honey Brown - Brown ale brewed with local honey. (6.4%)
- Peachbasket Saison - Saison brewed with peaches. (6.2%)
(NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll continue to announce more of our brewers and beers in the coming weeks)
What Food Will Be Available?
More than just beer, Drink Craft Beer is all about great food as well. With that in mind, we want to provide you with some local and delicious food options to eat with your beer! We'll have a bunch of awesome food vendors, including:
- The Dining Car (for purchase)
- Delicious sandwiches and paninis
- Grillo's Pickles (for sample and purchase)
- Delicious locally-made pickles, including hop pickles.
- Q's Nuts (for samples and purchase)
- Locally roasted, creatively flavored nuts
- New England Ice Lollies
- High quality, delicious popsicles; a childhood treat, great for adults! (for purchase)
When & Where
Drink Craft Beer LLC
Drink Craft Beer is an organization dedicated to promoting the enjoyment of craft beer. Beer is a drink meant to be consumed socially, with friends while enjoying life and food. We want to help people discover new beers and flavors they may have never thought of before.